Sunday 3 February 2013

Just another day... (Day 4)


If you're wondering.....

I won't be able to post daily but since I have the time to do so now, I am.

We (my class and I) went on a scavenger hunt in a new place called Khan Market and found our clues relatively fast. Our group won although it wasn't a competition lol

I found out that for my Indian home stay, I’ll be rooming with one of my hotel roomies, Katherine, in a Punjabi household. You know some of the Indian guys you see with turbans on? Well that they follow Sikhism (pronounced: sick-ism but you might here seek-ism depending on who you talk to)

I hope to learn a lot about Sikhism and talk to the family in hindi. Supposedly within our household there is a man and his wife, a 2-3 year old son, a labrador  and grandparents (who I think are our host mother and father). I can’t wait to meet them. I was told that the grandmother doesn’t speak much English so practicing Hindi will be interesting I guess.

I am so tired.. It has been 4 days. Shouldn’t I be used to the time difference? I guess I am expecting to much from my body too soon. Have a good night :)

_________________________________________________________________________________
***CGinSL***

No comments:

Post a Comment